2015 ROSE | NORTH COAST
50% MENDOCINO SYRAH | 50% NAPA VALLEY CHARDONNAY
Our 2014 Lagniappe (LAN-yap) Peak Bebê Rose is crafted from Syrah sourced from the Trails End Vineyard, located in the Potter Valley AVA of Mendocino County; and Chardonnay, sourced from the Los Carneros AVA of Napa Valley. Beautiful dark pink color with a lovely raspberry red hue; this wine is packed with a nose of fresh cut flowers and ripe red berry fruits. It possesses a crisp mouth-feel and vibrant fruit flavors.
Bebê is Portuguese for baby and is named after our beloved daughter Erika. Like its’ namesake, Bebê is classy yet sassy; and will always leave you happy and ready for more.
- 13.9% Alcohol
Bebê Wine Information
- Features Syrah from Trails End Vineyard in Potter Valley, Mendocino.
- Destemmed, crushed and soaked for 2+ days in 55 degree F chilled tank.
- Free run and lightly pressed juice is moved to neutral barrels for fermentation over 4 weeks.
- Malolactic conversion is avoided to retain vibrancy and crispness in the final wine.
- Wine is left in contact with the lees to allow for periodic stirring to bring more weight to the midpalate.
- Barrel aged for 6 months prior to bottling.
Country Style Pork Ribs with Blackberry BBQ Sauce
Crab Stuffed Artichokes
Debb's Pimento Cheese
Debb's Smoked Salmon Pate
Herb Crusted Cedar Planked Salmon
Pere’s Shrimp Remoulade
Spinach, Arugula and Pistachio Pesto