Syrah of Rose
Trails End Vineyard
Potter Valley | Mendocino
Our 2016 Lagniappe (LAN-yap) Peak Bebê Rose is crafted from Syrah sourced from the Trails End Vineyard, located in the Potter Valley AVA of Mendocino County. Bebê is Portuguese for baby and is named after our beloved daughter Erika. Like its’
namesake, Bebê is classy yet sassy; and will always leave you happy and ready for more.
Gorgeous, lively pink color; this outstanding, structured Rose of Syrah has delicate scents of red berry, violet and a touch of dried herb. The fresh savory palate delivers sour cherry, cranberry, white pepper and cinnamon. It finishes on a mouth-watering and food friendly acid profile.
- 13.3% alcohol
Cost: $ 30.00
Bebê Wine Information
- Features Syrah from Trails End Vineyard in Potter Valley, Mendocino.
- Destemmed, crushed and soaked for 2+ days in 55 degree F chilled tank.
- Free run and lightly pressed juice is moved to neutral barrels for fermentation over 4 weeks.
- Malolactic conversion is avoided to retain vibrancy and crispness in the final wine.
- Wine is left in contact with the lees to allow for periodic stirring to bring more weight to the midpalate.
- Barrel aged for 6 months prior to bottling.